;

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

More Sneak Previews...Classroom and My Revoluminary

All,

Two of the features that we’re really excited about at Revoluminary are our proprietary classroom and the account manager. These two tools are intended to make teaching and learning online easier and more effective for our community members.

The Revoluminary classroom includes interactive voice, video, instant messaging, whiteboarding, and file exchange. Best of all, you can use the classroom through any standard browser (Mozilla, Firefox, and IE), with no peering. And because you have a dedicated connection, the call won’t be dropped.


My Revoluminary


The My Revoluminary page is your personal portal to everything going on Revoluminary. This is the place to go to update your profile, add or edit new classes, checkout your schedule, check your messages, or change your user account settings.

We think it's pretty cool and will help you manage your classes easier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the white board concept. Yet another way I can struggle to figure out supply and demand =)

Unknown said...

I just set up my profile and can't wait to see this site up and running. I am ready to teach and ready to learn!! Fun stuff Revoluminary, great work.